today...

 I encourage you to:
 writing messages for surprises in the mail

I want you to:
 message from a friend

all around us today there is:
handmade cement block by me

take some time today to:
page from my journal
writing with bleach

experiment
trying out a technique from somerset studio

 get outside and:
writing with bleach

appreciate the magic...
tomato plant gift from deb

breathe in the smells...
unexpected flowers

be grateful for nourishing gifts
salad pot gift from francie

take the time to be still...
 w.i.p currently on my easel

and remember to:

writing with bleach

look! you are surrounded by:
 my fave sweatshirt
 left over bits from valentine's day

observe calm
 joey hanging out on the porch in the sun

seek peace
 pair of shoes mama thought I needed to have

 and give yourself permission to rest
joey on the bench in the studio
TODAY I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: