"sweet escape" number ONE!



I'm off to my number one "sweet escape!"

THE BEACH!

love the sun, the sand and the sound of the surf! SO MUCH SO that it is hard to explain. I feel calm by the water and I love the sand beneath my toes. the sun is my friend. my skin craves it!

walking on the beach early in the morning when it is a little cool and the sand is moist and as you walk your foot leaves a slight imprint...

and at night watching the sun set. darkness starts to set in and the waves are rushing in to wrap themselves around you as you fall asleep...

it is my heaven...enjoy!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! The beach! Me, too

Nancy said...

Where are you off to??? We're off to Puerto Vallarta bright and early Saturday morning... can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Bag, just have to rub it in, don't you. :) Love the beach and waves too and wish I was going back to Hawaii. I miss it sooooo much!
Hope you have fun!

Melissa said...

How about when the moon shines on the water...creates that path which appears to be walk-able.

Ah, the easy days of the beach vacation!

Have a wonderful time!!

~Sea Foam~
Melissa