let's clear up a rumor.....

it seems that some people (laurie and anam) were under the impression that I was stalking cathy this weekend. no, no, no! she was rubbing elbows with ME every chance she could get. trying to say that we had the same taste. and wore the same style glasses. I mean REALLY! all she had to do was say "hey" and I would have talked to her. there I was washing my hands and she came out of the bathroom stall. what? she totally followed me in there! and again at the airport were she admitted that she was stalking me. I finally gave in and let her have her picture taken with me.



but seriously can I just say that she is one gorgeous lady. wow! she was exactly how I imagined her to be and MORE. it was one of the highlights of the event for me. thanks cathy and "hey!".

speaking of stalking! here a few other people I paid asked if I could have a picture with:



me & cd. one word "SWEET" and so creative. she was so much fun and was a great help when I was looking for donna.

I loved seeing ali again:



and I am sure you have seen this guy a time or two.



paolo is to ali as miguel is to me.

this special guest who took time with me as I was such a loser in the yo yo making department. she made a stem and leaf for me. another truly sweet and super talented lady.



now you know that I am not what you would call a scrapbooker and probably not what you would call a digital scrapbooker, but you do know that I am always open to trying new things. I sat down and had a wonderful chat with renee and she is such a kind soul. I loved the way she made it all sound so easy. I checked out her mini workshop class and came out of there confident that I could do the digi thing!



and if you recall that I mentioned hanging with one of NC's finest? no I did not start a drunken brawl or attack any celebrities. I was simply shopping at the marketplace when I ran into this beautiful lady.



we chatted for quite a while and I really enjoyed it. she, like I, not a scrapbooker. she, dabbles in quilting and crime prevention.

and last, but not least our end of day 2 photo:



I am off to bed to catch a few more zzzzz's and I ain't talking cathy. I haven't even begun to touch the surface of how much stuff I want to share with you about this weekend. you still need to hear all about the "garage band art girlz" and you will. THEY are well worth the wait. trust me on this one! ciao!

4 comments:

Susan Beth said...

You are way too cool! Garage Band Art Girlz rule!

Cameron said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious! It was so great meeting you, you are so funny and kind! :) Of course I already knew about the kind part but it was great to know you are also amazingly creative and funny. :)

And as an impartial witness, Donna LOVES you. :) For real. Love. :)

I wanna be part of the Garage Band Art Girlz! :)

Gawdess said...

you always rock the house!

paula :: plays with mud said...

It was so great meeting you this weekend! I wish we had more chances to chat; you are just the sweetest!!