has anyone seen my sidewalk?


or better yet....has anyone seen my dog? the white one? he went outside with the brown one and I just can't seem to spot him in all that freakin' snow! can we talk - COLD? -45 C. oh you will get varied reports....-36, - 44, -27 but - 35 with the wind chill. whatEVER! it is cold! and I lost sight of my sidewalk. I saw a woman trudging through the snow this morning in a long coat and she looked tired. I mean really tired of trying to walk through all that snow. my heart of hearts told me that she was not out there for fitness. no. she probably had no other option. and so I bundled up with my baklava, 1998 warmest jacket ever, my super dee duper polar tech mitts and my runners! gasp! I have no snow boots! none! and I shoveled a trail. a small snow shovel sized trail from the back door to the front sidewalk and up and down the city sidewalk. now when she is done school or her shift at work and she is on the way back home she has a path. ta da! good deed for the day - CHECK! and I have a steamy cup of hot chocolate cause hell knows I ain't going out there to buy snow boots today! although I may go look for that dog....

1 comment:

Linda Woods said...

but did you find the dog?