"ART" Tuesday report!



baby book for new baby "Hayden Thomas Alain Watson - DONE!



that makes 76 in our family now! WOW!



my word banner is complete and hanging where I can see it and remember to do it!



week 2 - DONE! I know I still have week 3 to do! week 2 was hard, but in a good way! forced me to really think .....and that is always good!

tonight was my first class. I was actually able to produce some decent letters. do I mention that we worked on five letters? an A, a L, an O, a N and M. great teacher and good times with my girl.

off to bed. up early tomorrow for 10 km and coffee afterwards with my running buddies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your paper adventure looks great!
What a beautiful little baby :)

Gawdess said...

beautiful baby and beautiful book!
Very nice work.