certain souvenir?

don't forget to check this out today. been busy with ma, pa and the uncle visiting from Italy. I was doing my usual daily blog read this evening and when I came across Elise's blog it hit me....

my dear uncle came across the "perfect" souvenirs for la familgia back in Italy....you know, the cousins, the second cousins, the boys! ear/nose hair trimmers! no freakin' kidding! it appears that back in the homeland they are quite expensive and here they were a steal! of course the 20% coupon was only valid for "one" item. my mother says she is heading back to the store to see why in the hell he didn't get 20% of each trimmer. please make them stop! LOL! I can just picture it now...hey bepi how was your holiday? oh fine, you know, (cause this is something all Canadians say!) cold, you know, nice. picked you up a little something. a small souvenir. ta da! one for you Luigi, and you Mario, Alessandro, Giovanni and don't think I forgot you Angelo! LOL! oh yeah, he bought FIVE! I'm sure they will be gathered together at the local coffee bar oohing and aaahing over their new trimmers. I'm sure that a crowd will form to see what the ruckus is all about. ooooohhh where did you get those? how much? and finally WE will be able to sleep at night knowing that all the hairy nose/ears of my italian relatives are trimmed up! aaaahhh...nighty night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh..... the vision.