you had me at hell - NO....

they almost got me....almost. cute little bra tops and yoga pants, upbeat music, bright colored turbo sculpting gloves.....help! she is giving them to ME! for FREE! and that's not all! help! the turbo slim eating plan! omg in 10 days I can lose 10 lbs., 10 inches and a heck of a lot more than $10.00! $365.00 value for only 4 payments of $19.95 + s&h! BUT if I call now! right now! she will take off one payment and IF I call now! right NOW! free express delivery! help! only 2:23 left to call.....omg! I need to go and get MY.....chocolate bar, give my head a shake and sit my ass back down on this couch. whew! that was close!

1 comment:

Dieverdog said...

Well... I fell for this (or something that sounds really close) for the first time... I NEVER call and order stuff from info-mercials (well nearly never). I was weak...it was like 5 a.m. and I do REALLY need to lose some weight... I'll let you know how long it takes before it's gathering dust in my closet...