little bits...

from "inspired"

official 2009 inspired necklace created by lisa:


first class with donna "ART rings". mine on the left and hers that I won on the right:


very kewl as we used UTEE and ya know I have buckets of that left!

second class with teresa"clear dome ring and necklace"



I really enjoyed the clear dome ring as I was able to incorporate photos of some of my journal pages within the ring.

so far that is about all I have completed and as they get done I will post more. inspired was as always delicious! I saw old friends from last year and met tons of new friends from this year. I love the energy, the inspiration and the quality of instructors. bill and donna put on a class act. very unique from anything else and although this was only the second year they did change it up a bit. kept what worked and came up with new ideas for more goodies for us. the instructor line up was so incredible that you wanted to take all the mini workshops in addition to your already two day packed classes. some women even made up wacky workshop buttons to signify that they signed up for 10 or more workshops. unreal! donna and bill spoil you when you are there and you end up not wanting to leave. it takes a mountain of work and organization to put on a event and have it be so successful that a majority of first year attendees went back for more and they were greatly rewarded for their return. high five donna and bill and see ya next year!

No comments: