happy new year!

what the hell! I think it should be a do over! are ya in?

today is the start of my new year. I think spring is a good way to come in and begin again...

this month I have decided to try a few things. all that "reflecting" has done me a world of good. that and a REALLY good doctor are the reason I am still alive today.

okay so if you are IN and wanna play - SUPER KEWL!

laurie and I will be starting this:



we will for the next 365 days - take a photo and do a little journaling. yes I know! not an easy task for two perfect procrastinating forever controlling leos, but hey we are up for the challenge. we got a really fabulous kit to use and so it will be super simple!

next on my "new year" list is to READ MORE! so I have chosen three books for april and I am bound and determined to read them and enjoy them dammit! here is my list:

Living out Loud - Keri Smith (for fun and to inspire me creatively)

I thought it was just me (but it isn't) - Brene Brown (she is starting a read along)

my stroke of insight - jill bolte taylor (a really fascinating story)

and lastly I was thinking it would be really neat to try having one day a week be a "NO TV DAY" and so I pick SATURDAY! hoorah! I will tell THEM later. HA HA!

I leave you with a few pics from my morning which made me smile:



"my running peeps, a beautiful bird reminding me that it is spring and flat on the ground taking pictures is gawdess.

and last something to think about:

"every thought I think is creating my future - the universe totally supports every thought I choose to think and believe. I have unlimited choices about what I think. I choose balance, harmony, and peace, and I express it in my life"

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

Yay! A photo a day! I will be watching - like I don't anyway and dear me what great pictures - yes, even the one that features my butt!!!!! Love the magpie too, gorgeous capture of those feather sheen glimmers!!!!