and we're OFF!



as I am posting this I am listening to my boy on i-tunes. MY boy as in "my son" who put together a cd for mother's day. bawl! anyway he has a great voice and is super talented as he plays drums, keyboard, guitar and almost any musical instrument you put in front of him. I wish I knew how to put music on here and then you could have a listen too. patience people! I can't figure this all out that quickly. I'm old! lol! last night we had our ecs meeting and anam came along to check it out. found about her from laurie and am so lucky for that. talented girl. in other news:

how fast can you make a travel album? 55 minutes! yup! too cool! there IS a book in me! my girl gave me some funky pens last night and they came with a little canvas pouch which fits my travel journal and pens perfectly. I am only gone for four days so it is bang on batman! checklist! travel album, runners, imodium, sports beans, GU drink, headband, i-pod avec jon, partner, CHECK! okay so I am off to check this off my life list. yes, people I am one of those crazies who has a life list and completing a marathon is on there. I just finished listening to my marathon music selection and have determined as I had previously suspected that I am in LOVE with Jon Bon Jovi. Change that coffee to going to the chapel and we are gonna get married. I have to move fast because while I was working away at my travel album linda took advantage of those 55 minutes and started dialing Jon for dessert. okay maybe I just wanted to add Linda to this post cause she is such a freakin' sweetheart! ciao Linda! no sight of the amazon delivery man yet! it's coming and hopefully next week. ANYway things are packed, dogs are off to daycare, my shuttle awaits and now I must say ciao.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF is up with your mailman? Well, if the book is not there yet it just means more time for you to watch Bon Jovi videos on You Tube all day, like I do.