happy birthday!!!!

it's yer birthday, gonna party like it's yer birth - WHA? not yer birthday? no problem! not mine either, but I thought I would share the birthday cards I came up with for this month. enjoy!

start with some watercolor paper (I like the texture) and cut it into 4" x 5 1/4" pieces. pick out some stamps (I used a foam alphabet) and some paint colors. I picked five different colors. yummy!
stamp out happy on the card with the different letter and colors. set aside to dry.
meanwhile grab some colorful 8 1/2 x 11 card stock and chop it in half. you now have a piece that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. fold this in half. voila, card base!

using a fine tip black pen write "birthday" across the colored "happy". drag out the letters a bit. attach this piece to the front of your card bases and presto! happy birthday cards done!

come back tomorrow for more happy moments with "the happy book" report.


No comments: