I think the world stopped spinning.....

Then again they threw in daylight savings just to try and break me! I have lost an hour everyday since, literally! And SO.....

Papa is home! yay! He looks SO good and the best news is that he is now a non-smoker! double yay! yup, every morning he slaps a patch on and calls it his pack of smokes for the day. good. Mom is trying as well and even though she says she quit and we all know that she is sneaking out for a smoke we love her for trying.

Zio Bepi is gone and that is sad. I had the most amazing visit with him this time around. While Papa was in the hospital Zio and I would let Ma and Pa have a visit and we would go grab a coffee and shoot the shit. Too much fun! So many great stories and views on life, death and family. I learned so many things from listening to him and have wonderful memories of our coffee dates. I was fortunate enough to be able to take him all the way to the gate before his departure. Another special moment. Just him and I saying see ya later and not good bye.

In the meantime and in between time I have started back with the running. Even threw in a long walk with a great friend and a free yoga class with another friend. Reconnecting with everyone and gearing up for new and exciting things relating to "Art Days". Seems that my little partner has been networking just a teensy bit while I was on hiatus. Stay tuned! Dan is graduating for real and I have the pictures to prove it! yikes! damn proofs!

No comments: