I will always love you too, baby...


still recovering from the concert. kid rock opened for bon jovi and I was pleasantly surprised. he had the crowd moving and shaking, singing and clapping. I think the best kind of opening act is one that gets us excited and ready for the show. high five kid!

and jon? well, of course he was AMAZING! poor thing had a bum leg. torn calf muscle which I totally would have massaged for him had I been allowed to leave my seat. I had never been to a concert at the stadium and I can honestly say that it was fantastic. I really think that listening to a performer out in the open at night as the sun is going down is an experience everyone should have. they had a hug screen in the middle and two smaller ones on the side so you had a great view from any seat. it was a class act show. the whole band played their assess off and the crowd made sure they knew how much we appreciated it.

and me? well, I refused to sit in my seat, sang at the top of my lungs and rocked my bootie all night long and clapped till my hands were sore. jon did not disappoint and I can't wait till we meet again. thank you jon!

No comments: