tuesday tips

thought I would share a few of my favorites as of late:

habitat for humanity - one of my goals this year was to volunteer for this organization. as luck would have it I worked on the 100th home built here in edmonton. it was an incredible experience. I met many interesting people and learned about the history of the cause. it was a hot, exhausting and fun day. find a cause and go support it!


the lion king - amazing! it brought back so many fond memories of when we used to watch the movie over and over with dan. splendid! the music was fantastic and the actors were just brilliant!

my sister's keeper - loved the book and the movie was just as good. go see it!


this is coming up quickly and this past weekend as I saw the walkers from this I was once again reminded of the fact that each and everyone one of us either has cancer or knows of someone who does. unreal! let's help find a cure! I along with my team will be walking with "our survivor" tammy.


and finally the card I picked this a.m.:

I am not limited by any past thinking. I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new ways of looking at my world. I am willing to change and grow.

happy tuesday!

No comments: